The Evolution of Mobile Bingo
Although bingo sites were initially introduced as a desktop trial, it soon became apparent that online bingo became popular with female customers who enjoyed the game’s low-staking and interactive features. It naturally followed that mobile-optimized bingo rooms would be developed as mobile phones and mobile casinos also became popular.
85% of adults now own a smartphone and, in addition to being able to connect to Wi-Fi in their own homes, they have direct access to the internet through 3 G and 4G. It is also the case that, as opposed to a PC or laptop, more than 50 per cent of bingo players now play smartphone games.
Laws of Bingo Game And Variants
Back in the day, if they were called out, you would go into a bingo hall and literally mark off the numbers on your ticket.
Playing online bingo, however, is a lot more automated and it’s simply a case of choosing how many tickets you want for a specific game before enjoying the excitement of the numbers being drawn without you having to do a lot. You should be able to see all the games that are going to start in the next few minutes as you go to an online bingo lobby.
While it is not unusual to see 75-ball Deal or No Deal bingo along with lower numbers such as 52, 40, and 36, you can also see how many balls are involved and 90-ball bingo is probably the most common form. When you first go to a bingo game and you’re besieged by lots of colour and detail, it may seem rather daunting, but the first port of call determines how several tickets you would like to purchase for the next game.
When the sales close, there’s usually a countdown and you can pick the amount of-ticket you would like to purchase. The main details about the game, including any bingo promotions, will typically be found at the top of the page. This will include the number of players, the total reward, the jackpot available for a certain number of lines or a full house, along with what the bingo platform will pay.
You can select your own tickets, and if you need more details, there is always the option to talk with a CM (chat moderator). The vast bulk of bingo games run along similar lines. For each game, players can buy between 1-45 tickets, and then a ball is drawn every few seconds at random. You don’t have to demand any winnings and they have added to your online bingo balance automatically, though you can choose to play at the same time in more than one room if you like.
How to Submit a Bingo Bonus
You can then collect your mobile bingo bonus after you have followed the above steps, which can usually be enjoyed across a wide variety of games.
Styles of Bonuses from Mobile Bingo
Distinguishing between the numerous mobile bingo bonuses that are available is critical. New customers are reserved for the most generous deals, while current customers should also be able to benefit from different bingo offers:
- First deposit bonus for new clients, this is the most popular bingo bonus. After you make the first deposit and then play through that number, you will be rewarded.
- No deposit incentive: some mobile bingo sites can have an incentive that does not include a deposit for new customers. This is a perfect way to get some risk-free bingo to enjoy
- Free casino spins: As part of the welcome kit, it’s fairly popular for a bingo site to throw in some free spins on casino slot games. Typically, the free spins are for a common slot game like Starburst.
- Jackpots for new and current clients, there are also promotions where major jackpots are shared between a defined number of players.
- Loyalty programs – any bingo platform that recognizes itself can reward clients who play bingo regularly. Expect reward points to be racked up that can be traded for awards
- VIP schemes don’t be surprised if they make you a VIP if you’re playing a lot of bingo with a specific operator. For their best players, a successful bingo site will roll out the red carpet and make sure they get plenty of treats.
Accessible payment methods at Mobile Bingo sites
A successful mobile bingo site, or online bingo site in general, can provide their clients with a wide variety of payment methods. This involves the option of debit or credit card, where you enter your card details and make a safe deposit for a specified sum into your bingo account. The deposit appears to be immediate and no fee applies.
A variety of popular e-wallet solutions, including
- Apple Pay,
- Google Pay,
- and Skrill
can also be used. Generally, the minimum deposit is between £ 5-£ 10, while for high-rolling clients, you can expect the limit to be around £ 5,000. If you use Maestro, Visa or MasterCard to make a withdrawal, then you can expect the money to return to your account between 1-5 business days. Often there is a bank wire alternative that is between 2-10 days, whereas PayPal is normally within 24 hours.
What sort of styles are there?
There are five major forms of incentives for bingo:
- Sign-Up Bonus: This is a bonus that bingo sites give to new players when they sign up, as you may have guessed from the name. These bonuses can be competitive as sites compete with each other for matches, and it pays to shop around for the best ones.
- First Deposit Bonus: These are the same as sign-up bonuses, but normally give you a proportion of your first deposit, rather than only giving you free cash to play with
- Sticky Deposit Bonus: A nice bonus to watch out for because you can take any winnings that accumulate from playing with the bonus out of your account, although the bonus money itself can not be withdrawn.
- Real Money Bonus: Places providing this form of bonus will match the equivalent sum of money you deposit, so your £10 will be £ 20.
- Referral Bonus: When you refer a friend, refer a friend some bingo sites will give either cash or sticky bonus. Your buddy will also get a reward too, so it works out for you both.
- Loyalty programs are also worth watching out for but not exclusively incentives. These are incentives for long-term loyalty to a specific platform and often come as points that reward continued playing or engaging in activities such as entering chat rooms.
What is provided by new bingo sites?
With hundreds of quality new online bingo parlours to choose from and plenty to launch this year, the beholder’s eye is also partly down to your own tastes to choose your favourites.
Here, however, are four essentials of our ‘Knock at the Door’ that it is prudent to give the thumbs up to:
- Deposits and withdrawals from Bingo Banking: In some situations, bingo banking will vary from traditional bank cards to creative solutions such as Paypal,’ Pay by Phone’, and even cryptocurrencies. Before jumping in, review all the deposit and withdrawal options.
- Bonus bingo: Bingo bonuses, usually include free games and deposit bonuses, offer a variety of goodies. The must-visit destination for keeping up to date is the bingo review pages.
- Bingo ticket cost: Bingo tickets can be bought from pennies to pounds for almost any price and generally fits all wallets. Ticket prices differ between parlours, however, so be sure to choose a location that is consistent with your budget.
- Bingo rewards: The rewards on offer will literally range from pennies to big jackpot bingo payouts, much like bingo cards. Check for places that offer big, progressive games if you’re looking for jackpot bingo
You can get ‘clickety-clicking’ with the best new bingo games on the web after you’ve read the top reviews and given them your seal of approval.
Chat / Social Games Bingo
It’s always nice to put the “chat between the pigeons,” as Alan Partridge may say, and Best Bingo understands that the vast majority of online bingo players are searching for a social environment where they can feel part of a larger group.
OK, so it’s great to buy a few tickets before the night is over and land some cash prizes, but it’s even better if you make some friends and have some good banter along the way. The perfect scenario is that you can engage with other players who enjoy the same game, whether you’re playing on the desktop or smartphone.
There should also be a good chat moderator who keeps the conversation flowing, announces each game’s winners, and also lets clients know what’s going on in some of the other bingo rooms. It’s fair to say that a lot of friendships have been developed through bingo chat, especially between female players, and Best Bingo are looking for a bingo site that, in addition to the betting side of things, really promotes the social aspect of the game.
To add participants to your chat and build a Friends List, you should have the choice.